Level 3331- no grower companion

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

This level has a 12 flower requirement, flowers are blocked by weeds/fireflies on the right side of the playing field.

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Jared_Buttry - welcome to our friendly community. I haven’t reached that far in the game yet so tagging our more experienced Farmers @PummyRaj & @Chicken_Slayer to review and assist!

Hope we can help you soon πŸ™πŸ»

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jared_Buttry Hearty Welcome Back to the wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I just had sneak peak at the level, I am few levels behind it / you πŸ˜ƒ

The reason we were not given a "Grower" companion is because, the buds are hidden under the "grass weed blocker". And, until they are open, the Companion does not work on them. I think it is better to select the "Hitter" companion for this level!

The YouTube Video I watched was not in English! So, looking at the level and the companions that were shown at the beginning of the level, I am thinking we have a "Hitter" available there! And, there were many "Grass weed" blockers that need to be cleared, that is another reason, that there is no "Grower" companion.

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the level = where the Companions are shown and posting it for me? So that, I can have a better look? Thank you very much!

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day πŸ“ 🍐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?