Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello dear Mia 🤗

I too wanted to ask you about that, but forgot! I am glad Lea asked ❤️

I too do not think the differentiation is because of the levels we are at! Because I am at level # 3340, waiting for "Choo Choo" to appear, so that I can proceed further 😄

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

@PummyRaj Good Morning, how are you? Tks gor tag😉

I like the event, music and design. I've the one with 18 levels. At the moment I'm stuck at level 11.

The first 6 levels are easier, there other one more harder, after level 9 the reward is only a booster recharge like in the previous event , the studio may think to improve the rewards.

Hoping to finish it I'll give more feedback.

All of you have a lovely day🌞🌞🌞🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Melbennett
    Melbennett Posts: 484 Level 3
    Options
  • xadaadri
    xadaadri Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@xadaadri They only allow english here.

I translated yours on google (from spanish/portugis) and got, "I don´t know how to start playing". Can you come back in english and explain what you mean. Do you mean this event or do you mean the normal levels.

And tell what device you play on. Mobile or pc.

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Finish New Event ‼️😃 18th Level‼️ 😃👍

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@QueenMia well I have now finish the event, 18 levels. One thing, the rewards need to be better. After level 9 you only got boosters recharge, not even beans. So that was, I don´t even no what to call it. Because recharge boosters is the same as nothing even when you get beans, but at least you get beans. And then not even get beans after finish a hard level. One thing, I haven´t looked so close in the other events, but it seems like encantes have and that it has been in others events that you only get recarge boosters.

As usuall I recognized some level from the main game. I thougt that I check how they compensate for the lack of possibilitet to using companion. I found one level, 2251 are the same as level 14 in the event. They have tweaked it a little, but they need to do more to compensate.

Otherwise. It was some levels that you needed a lot of luck. But if they tweak the levels little more the event was ok. Now a couple of them was to hard.

When it comes to how many levels. I don´t want 18 levels in all event. I want that it variates. Both in how many levels it is and how long time it is on. If I think back. It usually have 9 levels event and then some time it is specials that are either 15 or 18. And I think that how it should be.

One thing I like, that is that you get 24 hour of unlimited life.

And one thing I had said before. That beginners should have easier event then we that are higher up. They should be able to get 24 hour like me, but there levels need to be easier.

• suelhitz02
    suelhitz02 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I am enjoying the event, I am in level

7! I always love the prizes after compliance hard board

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

@QueenMia My Gifts at 1th place in Harvest Rush gone. What now? 🥴😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?