We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Collecting mushrooms

Tammy_Thomas-2
Tammy_Thomas-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

What is procedure for collecting mushrooms

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator

Hello @Tammy_Thomas-2 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

To collect the Mushrooms -- you have to make Cropsie Combos next to them. Then, they will be multiplying / growing at the area we made Combos. And, once they grow, they are also just like other Cropsies like Carrots, Berries, etc. -- we just have to match them 3 / 4 / 5 in a row and collect them.

Sometimes, they will grow 5 in a row -- then just like regular Cropsies, they too will automatically gets collected and fulfill our goal.

But remember that they close out after every other turn. When they are closed out, we cannot collect them, but we can move them to make matches with other Cropsies.

This is the basic information I can give you about the Mushrooms.

I will tag my friend and one of our Superstars as well as Farm Heroes Saga game expert and a super fan of this game @Chicken_Slayer to help you out and give you any extra details that I might have left out πŸ˜„

If you have further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s) and have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ πŸ„ πŸ“

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,422 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj they only close if we match up again next to them...if we don't, they don't close on the next move πŸ˜‰

Hi @Tammy_Thomas-2 I do indeed have a help article (with screenshots) all about gathering them!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator

Oh! I have never noticed that dear @Chicken_Slayer ❀️

It has been a while since I had Mushrooms in my levels! I will go to a lower level and check it out πŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?