Farm Heroes - Highest Scores Thread

Options
WaveLino
WaveLino Posts: 66 Level 2

Hello

In an attempt to revive the old Top Lists that the game once had, I would like to encourage anyone that plays Farm Heroes to share their highest scores for certain levels. By this, I do not mean what level you are on right now, I want you to share your top scores for individual levels.

Hopefully we can create some charts again, but idk how active this community is.

I've only done Level 1 so far because I love grinding for the highest score, my best score is:

Level 1: 263000

And FTR I'm not using boosters. That might also be helpful to know.

Fire away with your records!

P.S. A notice to all the people that want to 'welcome me to the forum': don't. It only pisses me off, I don't need all your links. I'm a grown man and can navigate the forum myself. Thanks for listening (:

Comments

• WaveLino
    Options

I just beat my Level 1 score on my first attempt to improve, it's now at 338000, which equals getting 27 apples in 3 moves. Got a fiver combo (five-in-a-row) which was really lucky. Basically you need 100% luck to get an incredible score for Level 1 and I just got it. Yay!

Think you can beat it??

• WaveLino
    Options

Started grinding Level 2 today, only a few tries so far but got what seems like an amazing target score to beat of 1665000, or 1665%:

With only 7 moves to play, I managed to get this score that's over the million. Again, the opponents I have got nowhere near, but I'm not all too surprised by that 😅

• WaveLino
    Options

Improved Level 2's score to 1786 today. I'll move on to Level 3 now, but since this was fun to play I consider going back to it sometime later.

I have an ELO calculator for me and my opponents, which basically is a measurement of how well each player in my feed is. My opponents aren't really trying to grind a high score, though, so right now I'm in first place by a long shot. Yay! 😄

• WaveLino
    Options

Level 3 is a lot more frustrating to grind because I never seem to be able to tell where the crops are going to fall because they often go down diagonally... still got the top score by some shot.

Hopefully I can get 600 on this level, then I'll probably move on (or back to Level 2)

• WaveLino
    Options

Got the 600+ on Level 3, I'm satisfied now.

Also, I hope some of you will join in the fun as well! Your scores don't need to be from the Levels I'm posting from, but if you have a high score, share it here!

• WaveLino
    Options

Played Level 4 a bunch of times now, seems like a gold mine of high scores. I get 1000%+ more often than not. Real high scores are rare though, but I just got this:

2000% on any level will be my first target! 😊

• WaveLino
    edited August 2020
    Options

Sooo... today a bunch of new people popped up in my 'group'. And that's going to mess up my ELO rating. It's that I'm not already at like Level 20 or over that I'm OK with starting all over again, but hopefully no more players appear, otherwise I'll have to just ignore them which I don't quite fancy...

Gonna spend the weekend recalculating everything.

Edit: Here's an update for my project. Since there are a bunch of new players, and I think it's going to take me too much time to continue the ELO calculations as of how I'm doing them right now, I'm going to simplify things and start 'estimating' my ELO.

How this works is that I only need the average + standard deviation of everybody in my group, and put them in the same formula I'd put it in before and multiply it by 5 to adjust to the sample size. Also, I'm going to readjust the average to compensate for a small sample size.

My biggest dream would be that something similar gets put into the game, but sadly that probably won't happen. If you wanna talk with me about it, I'd be glad!

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options
  • Mgarcia1
    Mgarcia1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?