Booster problem

Options
WaveLino
WaveLino Posts: 66 Level 2

Hello,

I've started playing this game again since yesterday, but I have played it before, and I can remember this:

I couldn't seem to see/select which boosters I would use during a level. This applies to boosters that you need to select before the level starts. For those boosters, if I had them, I would always use them. I tried tapping them to see if anything visually changed but that didn't happen, so it ended up with me not knowing whether or not I was using a booster, but I ended up always using a booster if I had it. And since I prefer playing without boosters, that quickly led to me being annoyed that I was using them and me deinstalling the game.

I've reinstalled now and I haven't reached the stage yet where boosters are unlocked, also so hopefully I can get this question answered: is this a problem that is familiar with you? And if it has a solution, can you tell me what I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,569 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @WaveLino Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

You said you have played the game before, right? May I know how long ago was it, and which device you are using?

Few months ago, the game has changed to HTML version because the "Flash Player" was being discontinued. With that change, we lost few of the very useful abilities we had with the old version.

"Not able to deselect our pre-game boosters" is one of that ability" 😮 Now, we do not have a choice at all to either select OR deselect. If those boosters are available, they will automatically be added to the level board.

For example, the +5 moves -- which is a very very useful booster, especially, when we are stuck in a hard level. But, if we buy or gain that booster as a reward, those 5 moves are automatically added to the next level we play, and we cannot save that booster for our next level. It is the same with "Super fruit" booster, as well as the "Turbo Tractor" Booster.

Before, we had this option to "check & uncheck" the +2 moves booster, and others. Now, we do not even have that booster anymore in the game! Are you talking about these "extra moves" booster or any others?

I hope this made sense! Please let me know if you need further clarification or have any more questions.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐 🍓

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,201 Level 5
    Options

Hello @WaveLino

It sounds like you are trying to select your boosters before you start playing a level.

The boosters that appear are the ones that are available to be used. Don't select any of them. Just use them while you're playing if and when you want to.

I hope this clarifies it for you.

• WaveLino
    Options

I don't think you fully understood my problem?

You know how there are boosters that show up before you select 'start' on a level? Well, if I have one of a certain booster, it automatically gets selected. Do you understand that part?

I've tried tapping once, twice, multiple times to see if anything changed visually but nothing changed. How am I supposed to know whether I've selected pre-start boosters if I can't see the difference between yes and no? This seems to be a problem, since not only did I not want to use boosters, I also can't save them for later levels since they get selected automatically, or so it appears to me.

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @WaveLino Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

You said you have played the game before, right? May I know how long ago was it, and which device you are using?

Few months ago, the game has changed to HTML version because the "Flash Player" was being discontinued. With that change, we lost few of the very useful abilities we had with the old version.

"Not able to deselect our pre-game boosters" is one of that ability" 😮 Now, we do not have a choice at all to either select OR deselect. If those boosters are available, they will automatically be added to the level board.

For example, the +5 moves -- which is a very very useful booster, especially, when we are stuck in a hard level. But, if we buy or gain that booster as a reward, those 5 moves are automatically added to the next level we play, and we cannot save that booster for our next level. It is the same with "Super fruit" booster, as well as the "Turbo Tractor" Booster.

Before, we had this option to "check & uncheck" the +2 moves booster, and others. Now, we do not even have that booster anymore in the game! Are you talking about these "extra moves" booster or any others?

I hope this made sense! Please let me know if you need further clarification or have any more questions.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• WaveLino
    Options

@PummyRaj

I am indeed referring to those boosters that you select before you start a level. If the ability to "not select such a booster for that level, even though you have one/multiple" is no longer available, that answers the question for me.

If that's the answer, it's kind of a sad ending, because I can imagine a lot of players would want to save their boosters for difficult levels.

• PummyRaj
    Options

I completely agree dear @WaveLino

I will check if the Farm Heroes Ideas section contains that Idea or not!

If we do not have that suggestion yet, I will write-up the Idea today and tag you to "Vote" for it. Usually, the famous our Idea becomes by receiving more votes, the better chances of that Idea being implemented in the game.

Would you like to check out the Ideas section, and see if you agree with any of them? Here is the link ---> Ideas for Farm Heroes Saga

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐇 🐰 🐇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?