The Harvesting Game (Join Any Time! - Read Opening Post)

Options
WaveLino
WaveLino Posts: 66 Level 2

Hey everybody!

So I assume that if you play Farm Heroes, you like farms. And you like games about farms and harvesting crops, right? Well, I've created a game for you to play here!

It's inspired by a game that me and my mom used to play together a few years back. The basics are simple: you have a place to plant crops, and over time you get to harvest them. Planting a crop costs money, but harvesting it earns you a profit! ο»ΏπŸ€‘ However, don't wait too long with harvesting your crops or they go bad, losing your investment! 😱

ο»ΏTo start you off, each of you gets 50 coins and one field to plant a crop on. Only one crop can go on a field until you've harvested it. Here's the crops we will start the game with.

Grapes ο»ΏπŸ‡ - Crop time: 6 hours | Harvest period: 3 hours | Cost: 10 coins | Reward: 15 coins

Tomatoes ο»ΏπŸ… - Crop time: 15 hours | Harvest period: 10 hours | Cost: 15 coins | Reward: 20 coins

Carrots ο»ΏπŸ₯• - Crop time: 12 hours | Harvest period: 16 hours | Cost: 25 coins | Reward: 30 coins

Potatoes ο»ΏπŸ₯” - Crop time: 2 days | Harvest period: 1 day | Cost: 20 coins | Reward: 30 coins

This table shows how long it takes for a crop to grow (crop time), how long you have to harvest that crop (harvest period), how much it costs to plant that crop (cost), and how much money you'll earn when you harvest your crop in time.

Example: I decide to plant Grapes on 2.00 PM today. I can harvest the crop starting at 8.00 PM to earn 15 coins - a profit of 5 coins - but if I haven't harvested it before 11.00 PM, I will lose my investment of 10 coins.

What happens when you go bankrupt? Well, I hope you'll have learnt from that if that happens, but try to avoid it in time! I will allow you to rejoin the game with 30 coins, but try not to mess up a second time!

Have fun harvesting! 😁

ο»Ώ

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?