Queen Bee

ameerahaleeu
ameerahaleeu Posts: 1 Newbie

Am I the only person that is not having the bee challenge?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,083 Farm Moderator

Hi @ameerahaleeu and Welcome in this sweetest Community. 🍎🍏🍓I'm so sorry to hear that you don't have an event! The event you mention is called Queen Bee? At the moment in Farm Heroes Saga we have 2 events:

Farm Field Race that is over in a couple of hours and the Flower Tower.

Not all events are in the same time for all the players. Remember to update the game to the last version and good luck for the future events.

Welcome again in the Community 🌞🌞🌞🌞

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,873 Candy Moderator

Hello @ameerahaleeu Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

The event you are talking about where "Queen Bee" helps us by giving boosters as gifts is called as "Honey Harvest". It is a team event, where 5 random players grouped together and play levels to collect the points.

Unfortunately, this event is not rolled out to all the players yet! Just like other special events, this feature is also sent to group of players at a time. I am thinking that the group you are in, might not be there yet to receive the feature.

But, I will be glad to ask our Farm In-charge team and ask them if it will be possible for them to send the feature to you. Can you please give me these below details::

1) Device(s) you are using to play the game;

2) Your game user ID number. Please let me know if you need help with finding your ID.

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?