๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

See what to collect before start level

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5

I suggested this in the thread "we want to hear your thoughts tell us everything", before. https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/271741/we-want-to-hear-your-thoughts-tell-us-everything/p2

If that mean that it is seen/counted as already suggested this thread can be removed. @QueenB

When we play the game we donยดt see what we should collect until we get in to the level. It would be better if we can see in advanced. One thing it would be good for is we get a little hint what companion we could/should use. But also when we play quest we can see what the level have if it is one that we can use for the quest. And it is always god to know in adwanced what to expect. As I see it it wouldnยดt be so hard to fix, mostly graphic.

Number 1 (of the picture) show how it looks on a mobile phone when you open a level. Number 2 show how it looks when you logged in on king,com. I have put in white arrow what part I would like to see even in mobile. That part that show what you should collect (in the level) and how many of them. Number 3 I have put it in in that to the mobile version. So one can see a little of how I think it could look. The example are from a superhard level.

I donยดt know inches so Iยดm using millimeter and centimeters. My mobile are 11,5 cm high so I guess it is one of the smaller ones and it is enough room to get it in because all the black one see around the popup are from the screen. One can make the popup little higer and take away 1 mm of the other different areas. So it should be duable to put it in.

In king.com you already have this so this is do suggestion for the other devices.

26 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

ยซ1

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?