Claiming gifts

Options
KarenJulia
KarenJulia Posts: 1 Newbie

In the bottom left icon (House with fence) there is a flag showing "2". But when I go into it I can't see anything to claim. The Rewards tab looks like maybe you should be able to scroll down, but no obvious way to do that. Thanks, Karen

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,847 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @KarenJulia Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

That number you see at the "Animal Farm" is just a glitch! For some players, it will be 1, and some it will be 2, and some players have other numbers. All we can do for now is to ignore it and continue to play our game.

It was already reported and the Farm Studio is aware about the glitch. Once they have some time in their hands, they will definitely correct all these glitches 👍️ It is just a matter of time 🙂 But until then, we will have to be patient.

Hope this clarifies and made sense. Please post back and let me know if you have further questions. You can simply type your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep enjoying your game(s). Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi dear welcome to our community

Its A Glitch In Game. It will Be Fix In Upcoming Version.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @KarenJulia and lovely day to you.

Understood that you're not able to claim the "gift" and it has been confirmed that it's a glitch. Since it has been reported and there is no specific timeframe on the fix.

If you are still able to play the game as usual, just keep playing and collect other rewards or boosters along the way 😊

Let us know if you still have other issue. Thank you and happy gaming 😉🐮🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?