Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@wmurray Hi and Welcome in this sweetest Community π π π
There are no more companions after level 1110, at the moment they are blocked, please read the link below:
I wish a nice day!
Hello @wmurray30 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community π€
Even though, there are 3 more (mystery) Companions to fulfill our Animal Farm, we cannot acquire them as there are no more Companion levels after level # 1110, as mentioned above by @encantes and @piaandersson.
The Farm Studio has this in their "to do" list, but not as prioritized tasks. Once, they have decided to send them over (or even more), we can collect them. But, until then, all we can do is to wait!
Thank you for posting in our sweet Community.
Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Farmtastic day and great week ahead π π
Hi dear welcome to our community
There Are Not any one Level to unlock These Prize.
Keep Playing The Game You Will Found The Companion. when All Companies Will be found. you can collect the reward.
i have all three stars
@wmurray30 Is it the 3 last companions/rewards in the farm club. If so you canΒ΄t collect/unlock them because after level 1110 there is no more levels to play to unlock them.
They probably thougt to make more farm club levels, but for some reason stoped at 1110 and left these 3 with just a ?.
Hi @wmurray30
I just found one with a question mark if you tap on the companion before the question mark that will tell you what level you need to get 3 stars βοΈ to unlock the reward. Good Luck π
I know how to collect the prize,
I just need to know how to unlock the the one with the question marks
Welcome to our wonderful community.
I play on my iPhone and if I want to unlock a reward that I havenβt been able to complete I tap on the silhouette and that shows me which level I need to get three stars βοΈ to open that reward.
I hope this helps ππ