2 levels in a row I got 3 stars. They were Amelia levels and I didn't get my gifts

Sladie
Sladie Posts: 3 Newbie

2 levels in a row I got 3 stars. They were Amelia levels and I didn't get my gifts

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @Sladie and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 🍓

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with rewards in Farm Heroes Saga. Could you explain what happened exactly with more details and it's possible to have a screenshot of this level?

Let me know! Remember to use @ before nickname when you reply in the comment box below.

Have a nice day🤗🤗🤗

• Sladie
    Sladie Posts: 3 Newbie

@Sladie no screen shot available. Certain levels offer Amelia gifts when you pass. I finished the level I didn't get my gifts

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,189 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sladie Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

The feature you are talking about is "Amelia's Bonus Round" -- the way it works is a little different than all other features we have in the game.

She appears in the game when we are stuck on a single level and have already given "n" number of tries. It is like a boost for us, and she tells us that if we win that level, she will give us "Bonus Rewards" - depending on the Stars we achieve for that level.

But, few things to remember while playing the "Bonus Round" --

1) If we do not win that level when Amelia appears - we will not win any prize;

2) The boosters will be given only once - when Amelia appears;

3) That "Bonus Round" is limited to only one level -- unless she appears again in the next level;

4) She will appear only in the levels where we are stuck for a while.

5) Once the level is finished and we collect the prizes, she will disappear (and might or might not come back for that day).

Hope this clarifies about when we will be able to receive the Gifts from Amelia. If you have further questions, please post back and let me know.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?