Farm Heroes Saga Level 561

Amanda97465
Amanda97465 Posts: 3 Newbie

Help! I can’t get past level 561! Do I start at the top and make matches, then move the sheep, or at the bottom? How do I know if the sheep is going to go one, two, or three squares? Thanks

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

1) In Farm Heroes Saga Level 561 always try to match Cropsies towards the bottom of the board, by doing that you will create a cascading effect towards the top of game board.

2) always make sure to match rows of three, four or five Cropsies as well as matching Cropsies in “L” and “T” shapes.

3) Make sure you keep an eye on the target and start collecting the resource with the highest quota first.

4) Make sure you focus on flowers by matching fruits and resources as they can only be collected once fully bloomed.

5) we recommend not to invest beans on rancid to make level little easier.

6) You need to foucs on Some vegetables or herbs that have numbers on them as they are worth more.

7) In level 561 Try to plan ahead your moves and check what the options are after the move you’re planning.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,915 Candy Moderator

Hello @Amanda97465 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

Here is an YouTube Video link for you to help with the level # 561 ---> FHS Level # 561

That video is made one of my Facebook friends, who are very good in these games. Please check if that helps you to beat the level.

If not, please post back and let me know, so that I can go back to play the level and provide any tips I can come up with. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope you pass this level and move forward for more fun 🙌 🤩

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍓

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

1) In Farm Heroes Saga Level 561 always try to match Cropsies towards the bottom of the board, by doing that you will create a cascading effect towards the top of game board.

2) always make sure to match rows of three, four or five Cropsies as well as matching Cropsies in “L” and “T” shapes.

3) Make sure you keep an eye on the target and start collecting the resource with the highest quota first.

4) Make sure you focus on flowers by matching fruits and resources as they can only be collected once fully bloomed.

5) we recommend not to invest beans on rancid to make level little easier.

6) You need to foucs on Some vegetables or herbs that have numbers on them as they are worth more.

7) In level 561 Try to plan ahead your moves and check what the options are after the move you’re planning.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Luckily there are no flowers or rancids in this level @aijaziqbal while your tips are helpful, they are not all relevant for this level and might confuse the poor player 😉

Personally on this level @amanda102606@Amanda97465 I would make sure you break the ice at the top or it blocks off the crops.

I would then concentrate on moving the sheep down, taking advantage of crops with extra points on, but the rest can be gathered once the sheep is in the right place.

I also have another video

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?