Use Leftover Moves in Rancid Levels

Options
Lucie-2
Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Ideas

I would love to have the ability to use leftover moves in Rancid levels. I love Farm Heroes ... the only game I play. But it doesn't make sense to lose any leftover moves. For instance, and this is one example that's got me baffled ... Level 966 Rancid level - 8 moves left, 143,000 points puts me in first place over all my friends and it's not enough to get 2 stars to cross to another section. Why wouldn't I be able to use my 8 moves left? πŸ˜• I know it's a countdown to 0 but with 8 moves left, I should be able to improve my score to get the 2 stars.

Thinking this over, there should also be some sort of idea as to what we need to get the two stars (or three stars). For instance, a flag on the side that counts down points like "30,000 to 2 stars". It would be a goal to get to rather than having absolutely no idea what you need to get to 2 or 3 stars.

6 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,872 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

I know what you mean. In Candy Soda it is a test function. But every game is different and not all are bet equally. I don't know whether it would be done here. I am happy to pass it on.

@QueenB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?