farm hero boosters disappearing

simone058
simone058 Posts: 8 Level 2

why as all my spades, tracors etc etc i had a load of each but when i went on the other day thay has disappeared i was ledt with 1 of these 3 of these and so on when i know i had more this always happens when that bird comes on telling me how to play

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,083 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2020

@simone058 Hi and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 🍓

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with your boosters.

May I ask you if you with pc and/or if is a mobile you have iOS or Android or if you have uninstalled the game?

Remember to use @ before nickname and type in the comment box below.😉😉

Waiting for your reply! 😉😉🤗🤗🤗

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @simone058 and lovely day to you.

Noted that you lost your boosters upon logging the game, which I presume brought you back to the beginning of the game i.e. level 1.

We shall wait for your information as requested by Encantes. But before that, please exit your game and check whether there is any update on the game/app. If there is, please update accordingly.

Thereafter, restart your device to ensure that the update is properly registered in your device. Log back to your game and and account. At the same time, please check whether your boosters have re-appear.

Also, if you have recently reinstalled your game, you will lose your boosters as it is store locally on your device and not the game server.

Hope to hear from you soonest and let us know if you need other help.

Thank you and happy gaming 😺

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

If Choo choo is frequently coming on to tell you the same thing it means that its not recognising the fact that you have played before. Has the game logged you out? That would explain the missing boosters. Could you let us know which device you are playing on then it will enable us to give you the best advice.

Welcome to the community 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?