have no lives and haven't played all day. Nor is there any time for new lives to occur

Options
TerriCosimano
TerriCosimano Posts: 8 Level 2

have no lives and haven't played all day. Nor is there any time for new lives to occur

Answers

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear welcome to our community

sorry for the inconvenience

Did you lose all your Lives that you had stored for some time?

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

The mailbox can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook. On mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on can cause that the Lives are being reset.

Reinstalling the app on mobile devices or resetting the app on a Windows 10 PC will also reset the mailbox and all Lives will be lost. 

Bear in mind also that if you have a huge amount of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can clear the mailbox to free some memory to improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

you can Read this here 👇

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/305990/lives-i-cant-receive-send-them-ive-lost-the-ones-i-had-stored

Hope this helps

have fun

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,508 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @TerriCosimano,

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Our Superstar @PummyRaj posted the following suggestion to another player's issue -- perhaps it might work for you.

"Please try this trick (this is not an official remedy, but a trick I always use when the events disappear 😅

Go to the "Home" screen of the game -- log out -- Disconnect from WiFi -- turn off your device -- Restart it after few minutes -- do not open the game and/or log in for few hours (I wait for half a day at least) -- Now, log back in to the game and you should see the event.

Once again, this is just a small trick I use to get the event back. Since this is not an official remedy provided by the King team, it might not work for everybody.

Hope this trick works"

Let us know by accepting this answer or give us an update after you try this workaround.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there  @TerriCosimano and lovely day to you.

You may try to play in different device as long as you log in to the game using the existing account that you're sign in when you play the game to ensure that the progress level are the same when you log in. Playing in different device will give you fresh lives. Also, you may try playing in PC by using different web browser to complete the full lives cycle and then opened a different type of browser to continue playing to get full 5 lives again. I've tried this method and it works for me.

Let me know if the above also works for you and if you still need help 😉Thank you.🙏

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @TerriCosimano and welcome to our Community!

Try with force closing the app and restart the device and see if the Lives appear.

If not, please post a screen shot of the game so we can see the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?