Where’s Bonnie this week ☹️?

Options
stacefacetron
stacefacetron Posts: 11 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Discussions

Has anyone noticed that Bonnie is missing this week? She usually comes on The weekend :(

anyone know what’s going on?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @stacefacetron and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 🍓

I'm so sorry that you don't have Bonnie.

Not all events are in the same time for all the players. Remember to update the game to the last version and it could be the reason or try to clear the cache and restart your device.

I wish you a lot of fun here! Let me know if Bonnie arrive.

Welcome again in the Community 🌞🌞🌞🌞🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

The chaos challenge is now on window 10 and also on my Android tablet.

These events change, that is different for each group of players. It will be distributed randomly to the groups of players and you could have it again next time. You will definitely have something else now !! Please always keep your device up to date and clear the cache. This is important!!

Good luck

• stacefacetron
    stacefacetron Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

@encantes HIII lovely sunshine!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for the advice!! I had no idea there was an update! I went to the App Store and just saw I needed to update the game!

once it was done, I relaunched the game and BOOM ... what do I see ..... BONNIE 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

THANK YOU!!! you are a lifesaver 💜💜💜 sending love your way!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

@stacefacetron

Hello and welcome to our community

Haven't you stopped automatic updates? You can set it up so that all updates are updated automatically. Don't have to worry about it anymore.

But to see if it's updated is still better !!🤗

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

Please Allow Auto Updates Of Game then it will be updated automatically.

Have fun 🎉🎉🎉

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,755 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @stacefacetron, You will notice that there is a countdown every time Bonnie appears in your Farm Heroes Saga game. She stays for a few days and then leaves, but she always comes back. Take advantage of her help while she is available and then stay patient for her next arrival after she leaves. Welcome to our community! Please click on the reactions at the bottom of the response(s) or "Accept" an answer if you are satisfied with the advice you got.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?