END OF THE FHS LINE AT THE WEBSITE?

Options
Babongo
Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Support

Does anyone what the official last level to be dropped for website play is?

I have seen nothing new in weeks, 3025 seems to be it....

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Halllo and welcome to our beautiful community

On Tuesdays there are always new levels coming to Farm Heros. Please be patient and check for updates and clear the cache. Good luck For more information, I'll give you my friend @PummyRaj

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

@Babongo Hi and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎

Did you update the game at the last version? From your screenshot you are at level 3325 but from my mobile there are much more level.

Let me know and happy playing with new episodesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options
    This is the normal PC version of King.com with the flash player. I would advise you to get on a mobile device or download the app on Window 10. Because the Flash Player will be switched off at the end of the year. It may be the end there !! With the other Mobilies and Window 10 app you could have a lot more levels. Because nothing is done on the PC versions anymore !! Hope that clears you up !!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Babongo Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

The Farm Studio has not sent out any new levels after 3025, while we are playing on King.Com. It is same situation, since you have posted your question last time in April. As of now, we do not know when and if the Studio will send in the rest of the levels the website.

Since you are playing on a PC, you can play through Facebook and have access to next 405 levels . If you would like to play through Facebook, you can create an account and open the game on any browser, just the way you play with King.Com.

But, if you do not wish to have a Facebook account, you can still play the game on a "smart" mobile device OR on Windows 10, and log in with the same details you used for King.Com.

I would prefer to play on a mobile device rather than Windows 10 - as we have another feature called "Quests" only for Mobile devices -- with which, we can earn Magic Beans and other boosters by fulfilling those tasks. We also receive "Ads" to receive free boosters and extra moves - but this is still in testing. So, all the players do not receive this particular feature.

Hope this answers and clarifies your question about the next levels of Farm Heroes Saga. If you need further clarification or have more questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ πŸ“

P.S: Playing the game either on a Mobile device or on Windows 10, gives you access to "Special Events" -- another way to earn Boosters as well as Magic Beans.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?