Adding Friends

Options
MaryBerry
MaryBerry Posts: 3 Newbie

Good Afternoon Members. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. My name is Maryann and I am very new to this game. I would love to have more friends on Farm Heroes and I would appreciate any friend requests being sent my way. I would love to help out everyone by sending lives, boosters, etc and I would appreciate and be so grateful for the same. Thank you so much in advance.

Warm regards,

MaryannπŸ˜€

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,039 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @MaryBerry . Welcome to our Community

Congratulations for your progress. If you play on Facebook you can add friends that play Farm Heroes Saga , or You can Join Farm Heroes Saga Group of Facebook, There are a lot active players.

Have a Farmstastic day and Stay safe

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

however, if you are playing on a mobile device it is not possible to add friends. This is only possible on the PC. When you are in King com. Please see here. Hello and welcome to this community. I took 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can let them inquire about and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send your life back and forth.

I hope this makes sense to you!

I wish you a nice weekend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?