When will my game have new levels?

taybmarley
taybmarley Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 3415 and I have been waiting over 1 month for new levels. App has been updated. Please download new levels.

Thank you!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Congratulations! You have completed max level on this game! Well done! πŸ‘

Don't worry! Please be patient and waiting for new levels until their team will be back to release new levels on this game! 😊

And Yes! You make sure to update the latest version of this game that I hope you can see the latest new levels on this game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator

Hello @taybmarley and a very warm Farmtastic welcome to our Farm Heroes Community! Congratulations on being such an avid Farm Heroes player! There should be new levels each week. Make sure you have the latest update - for IOS in the app store a new version was released yesterday 5.45.3.

Windows 10 platform always have 15 extra levels -- which is 1 extra episode than Mobile devices and Facebook browsers.

The only reason for this is, they need permission from iOS and Android devices and release new update version, etc., etc., But, for Windows 10, they can directly release the levels. That's the reason, Windows 10 games always ahead than mobile devices in all the King Games.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

Some of the players have completed max level (Level 3505) on this game, so you don't forget to update the latest version of this game that you can see the latest new levels and something news on this game. 😊

Enjoy your happy playing! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @taybmarley and lovely day to you.

Understood that you've been waiting for a month for the release of new level. As suggested by Ms Diamond Lim, please ensure that your game is updated to the latest version as mentioned by Bearwithme 😊

I would also suggest that you play the game via Win10 if you have a PC/Laptop. The game can be downloaded free here. Once you have downloaded the app in your PC, please log in with the usual account that you use in playing the said game.

I hope you've tried all the above and do let us know if any of it helps and if you still have other issue πŸ˜€

Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?