Waleed34
Waleed34 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

How can play with my firend in my Facebook

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,770 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you play through Facebook , You can add friends that play Farm Heroes Saga

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020

Hi and welcome to the king community.

You can add your friends on the facebook and then you may see their progress in the game or you can send / recieve lives with them. If you need further explaination please feel free to feedback us in below comment box.

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,750 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hi there @Waleed34 and good day to you...

Understood that you wish to play with your friend in Facebook. If they haven't play the game and you wish to invite them, you may refer to the steps below:-

Finding the games your friends are playing

You can find out what other games your friends are playing so you can join in the fun. Check out one of the following:

• App Center: When you go to the App Center page, you see which games your friends are playing. Scroll down and click the Friends’ tab. You see a list of games and other apps with information indicating which friends are playing these games (or using these apps).

Invites and news feed updates: If you’re invited to a game by a friend, you can rest assured that your friend has been playing that game. Many of the games have an Invite option. This feature makes Facebook games social! You can access any invites by clicking the Requests link in the left sidebar.

You may also join Farm Heroes Saga Fan page in Facebook to add other players in your game.

Please let me know (by copy and paste my name @wykoon in your message box) the outcome and if you need other help.

Thank you 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?