How is the Rancid percentage system calculate?

Options
Ei
Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
edited November 2021 in Support

It seems very unfair. I've matched say...3 cropsys totaling 14 points, and only drop 2 percentage points...the same happened when I cleared 3 for 17 points not to mention when I matched 5 and cleared the board of that cropsy. The old point system you would drop the number of points matched. How is one supposed to strategize when it seems so random?

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I am not aware of if there is any change in the point system. But can you tell us what level you are playing on. Normally the crops which are mentioned on the rancid level board if matched decreases the %age. Not the other cropsies.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search it on YouTube or Tips on Google Search that I hope you can understand to follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

And you can see this mode information that I hope you can understand to read it :

How do I beat Rancid the Raccoon?

Rancid is always causing havoc on the farm! The special Rancid levels work differently to the rest of the game.

To beat Rancid and pass the level, you collect Cropsies as usual. The difference is that there are no set numbers for each type of Cropsie. Just keep collecting the specified Cropsies until the counter beneath Rancid gets down to zero - before you run out of moves, of course!

These levels can be tough. To help, you can increase the value of each Cropsie by using Magic Beans before the level starts. As always, you can increase their individual value by matching next to them too!

A top tip for Rancid levels is to try to make as many 5-in-a-row matches as you can. This will clear all of the Cropsies of that type from the screen in one go!

Why not stock up on some Shovel Boosters and use them to your advantage in this epic battle against the roguish Rancid?

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The only thing that is consistent with every rancid level is that it makes no sense 🤷‍♀️

Each Rancid level is different. So the amount of points needed to wipe his smug grin is different. And since they added the percentage instead of the points, we have no idea of how much we need really. Some rancid levels are easy and some are ridiculously stupidly hard.

Tips and tricks will not help with this as such because we don't know the figure, but the aim is to have as many moves left as possible for maximum points.

• animalover
    animalover Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

That reply does not make sense.

Does someone within the company know how the "percentage" is calculated. It would be helpful in playing.

With any other level it tells you what you need to collect right?

So why can't they let players know "in this level 25 points = 2% or something along those lines???

I'm just saying...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I don't know myself. And what happens to the rest of the movements, if you have any left over? Because playing is no more. Can you somehow collect the additional movements and use them for the next level? Has this idea already been published? A helpful answer would help me and the others a lot! I politely ask for it!

Thanks very much

@Lady_Choo @PummyRaj @encantes

• Lady_Choo
    Options

No because each rancid level is different. Some levels you clear the board and the % goes down quickly. I would assume they would be equal to say, 200 points. And others they take forever, which would likely have been closer to 1000 points. The old system where it was points rather than % made more sense so I am not sure why they changed it.

I agree with you, it would be helpful to know. We can ask our Farm manager to ask the studio but as its not an issue, she might not get a quick response. I assume they would likely reply with it depends on the level. He is evil though no two ways about it.

• bishopland
    bishopland Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If they are wanting the "community" to keep playing the game, then they need to make some changes! When there is no way to tell how much your percentage is going to decrease during the game, it just gets frustrating and I quit playing. Why would I want to use magic beans when it does no good to do so? If they are wanting us to just pay to keep going and finally win, they are going to be disappointed! It cannot be beneficial to them to have people quit playing, but that is what I am doing as of right now.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Aw @bishopland please don't give up! Which level are you on? Some levels are better than others. I can tell you what our farm manager said when she heard back from the studio..."Each Rancid level has a set target of cropsies needed. Something like 275. Collecting any of the cropsies parts of the target will subtract as many from the target.So if the health is 275, removing 10 cropsies sets health to 265. Which would be something like 3% subtracted."

The only issue is some of the rancid levels are needing a lot more than 275 crops. That's why I found it easier when it was crops and not %.

I don't use beans I will be honest.

Have a breather and come back but welcome to the community, it is nice that you found us. Have you had a look at our contest thread?

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/contests-fhs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?