Old fan come home!

Options

Hi my name is Tracy Southerland and it has been a while since I played Farm Heroes it used to be my favorite, but I got to like 1200 and accidentally deleted the game so I didn’t play for a long time. I’ve recently restarted and an in love again. Very challenging, I am disabled but it keeps me interested, it has a lot of new bonus’s, I like that , little rewards through out makes it more fun. Love , love this game. Happy to bee 🐝 in the group!😊

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

@TracySoutherland Hi and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓🍎🍏🍓🍎🍏We are happy that you join this group here you can have a lot of fun with contests, events and much more!!

If you like to win some gold bars please check here:

Win 30 Gold Bars here 

Win 25 Gold Bars here 

If you want to share your playing experience:

Tell us why you play and Win Gold Bars here

and some news about the Community:

Hot right Now in Farm 

I wish you a lovely day🌞🌞🌞🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😉

If you want to reply please use the comment box below and @ before nickname 🤩🤩

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @TracySoutherland and warm welcome to the Farm Heroes Community 🤗 We're very happy to have you here!

Our dear @encantes has already given you a few tips but don't hesitate if you need anything! We'd be happy to help and have a chat too 😉

See you around the Community, don't forget to have fun 🍒

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome back to the game, its worth coming back to, I love the farm!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?