Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Waiting on new levels

Options

Comments

• megalli
    megalli Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hey guys. So Iโ€™ve finished level 3505 and waiting for new levels to be released but Iโ€™ve not had any for over two weeks. Is my app playing up or have they not released any?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,746 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please check for updates and clear the cache. New levels are released every Tuesday in Farm Heros. I will mark the CM that you will get more information.

@QueenMia

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

• Sandyp7608
    Sandyp7608 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi

Just want to know when new levels will be loaded. I completed level 3505 two weeks ago but there are no more new levels loaded since then.

Tx

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @Sandyp7608 and Welcome in this sweetest Community ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

I play only with my mobile and at the moment there are 3490 levels totally. If you play with PC or tablet levels could be different. Usually levels are released on Tuesday, but this does not happen every week. Keep the game updated to the last version and in the meantime you can have more fun here in the Community ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž

To win some gold bars:

ย Tell us why you play andย Win Gold Bars hereย | Join theย Weekly Raceย and collect your badgesย hereย ๐Ÿ…

Spot the differences andย Win 30 Gold Bars hereย | Share your ideal Farm place toย Win 30 Gold Bars hereย 

I wish you a good day ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

It could also be that you were one of the players that were able to access levels ahead of where you should have been able to.

The studio stopped the glitch, so if you were, that will be why there is more of a delay than usual in getting new levels. They will automatically open and show as you completed until they catch up.

If you weren't, keep checking the app store for updates as they don't always automatically update like they should ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope they return soon @megalli

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! New Bee Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Congratulations! You have completed max level on this game! Well done! ๐Ÿ‘

I think new levels will be released every Tuesday on this game that I hope this answer! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sparky_2_2
    Sparky_2_2 Posts: 473 Level 3
    Options
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options

Waiting waiting waiting on 3505, over 10 days now.

@QueenB when will our misery end? ๐Ÿ™‚ People are overtaking me, with honeypots. I'm boooooored.

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 354 Level 3
    Options

Hi,

Royal Meadow is boring event, rewards are poor and every week to play. Could at least King grant us who reached max level with some more interesting level while we are waiting. I finished level 3505 on 29.8.2020.

Thanks a lot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?