LEVEL 2402 impossible!

Sussaro
Sussaro Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 2402 is impossible, you have to make 6 flowers and get 24 more, you have 17 moves, so making the flowers takes 6 so you have 11 moves to get 220 apples 30 flowers and make water to make flowers to get 35 drops!!! Your autoreply was no use at all, this issue needs to be addressed at the programming level!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

Hello @Sussaro, I agree that level 2402 in Farm Heroes Saga is difficult. I would suggest growing as many flowers as possible with each move so as to clear the path to the water buckets. Also, you can create flowers individually by hitting the flower seeds with a shovel booster or running over a row of them with the tractor booster. You may want to build your inventory of those boosters and the collector booster to beat this level. Once you have collected the majority of the flowers, the board may create lots of water and collect lots of apples with each of your moves. I hope this helps.

• Sussaro
    Sussaro Posts: 5 Level 2

Sure I can buy boosters but I have played this game without paying for anything so far, most levels can be done eventually, but this one seems impossible unless you buy and use boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?