Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Bug in choo choo challenge

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@QueenB There is something wrong with the new choo choo challenge. Yes I say new because the time on it are 99.99 usually choo choo are for one day. This chhoo came about a week ago and have acting the same way all the time.

I can get the choo choo and it shows 99,99 but if I play a level and goes back to main screen choo choo are gone.

The if I log out and play a couple of levels then log in again I have choo again. But then the same thing happens that it goes away.

And choo have causing other problems the last days. It have blocked so I haven´t had the event. And it also took the chest away.

And every time I see to to get the choo it start on the same, 99,99 so it don´t count down. 99,99 are around 4-5 day so it should have been gone by now. But it show up whit 99,99. Because it can´t be that they mean 99,99 days.

I put in a picture that is from september 26. If one look on the chest I had at the time one can see that it is only 30 minutes between the two.

I play on android. I updated to the latest gameversion 5.46.5 here today and it is still the same.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

This gift feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly. Don't worry! You can continue playing next new levels and waiting for next gift will released on tomorrow. Keep your eyes out! 😉

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this @piaandersson 👍

Let me pass this on to the studio and see what they say!

• QueenB

Hi @piaandersson, have 2 questions for you from the studio:

• when did this started to happen?
    • does Choo Choo reappear without logging out and logging in again if you just keep playing?

Thanks for your help ☺️

• piaandersson
    edited September 2020

@QueenB Can´t say for sure when it started. I had the golden egg event, that ended september 21. I then got the sign new event coming soon. (got the gold bars september 22). Then I saw here in the community september 22 that there was a new event and I did not have it.

So it was then I tried "my way" to get the new event by logging out. When I then logged in I got the choo choo. So for me it started around september 21-22.

No the choo choo don´t return on it´s own.

• piaandersson

@QueenB I opened the game earlier this evening and choo choo was changed so it is back to normal, 1 day.

And from what I can see now it´s acting the way it suppose to. It don´t goes away now.

I have logged out twice but don´t get the event that are now. Saw on play store something about fall "something". So I don´t know if it is totally fixed. But if choo now act as normal it will be gone in about a day and I will then try and see if I get the event. So maybe I will get a chance to play some of that.

But time will tell if choo choo is fixed.

• piaandersson

There is still something that causing problems.

I got the 1-2-3 grove (was it yesterday) it is 5 day left. And it returns to 0 leaf.

First I thougt it did that because I logging out and then logging in again. (so at the moment have three of that) Now this last time I got so far so I had 3 leaf and got 1 hour unlimited life. Played that time and then closed the game. Now when I opened the game, 1-2-3 have again return to 0 leaf. So just closing the game get it to 0.

Since this had come now whit choo choo problem it is most likely someting more they have to look on.

• QueenB
    edited October 2020

Thanks for this @piaandersson, very helpful and the studio will continue to look in to it. By the way, the issue before with Choo Choo was a glitch and was fixed right after they received your report so thanks for that 🤗

• piaandersson
    edited October 2020

@QueenB The problem "Choo choo" is not fixed.

The normal choo choo I had, ended earlier today so now in the evening when I opened the game I logged out and played and logged in again to see if I get the event. No event but guess what I got.

The same choo choo that I had before. 99.99 and that it disseapear when I play a level. You see in the picture. So the fix they did was just temporary. I should not even had a choo choo now, normally that don´t turn up direct after had one.

This is no fun.

• QueenB

Thanks again for reporting this @piaandersson, I will make sure the studio is aware of this 👍

• piaandersson

@QueenB This choo choo is nuts. Both annoying and funny. Annoying that is wrong on it and blocks others things. But now to the funny part.

They changed choo so it became a normal 1 day ones. I did played all the levels so I got the last reward 6 hour unlimited life. Did some quest and closed the game. Had a couple of hour left last night when I closed the game. So today when I opened the game should had started on 5 life. But I started at 6 hour unlimited life. So the reward started over, but no popup. Now to yet another twist. Did quests for about 1 hour (around 5 hour left) and then cloosed the game. When I little bit later opened the game I hade 10 hour unlimited life.

I still on the level that gave 6 hours so it seems that it count the reward because of that. Don´t know if I will get more extra time or if it now will be countdown. Just wait and see.

Now I don´t mind having unlimited life but better to be fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?