Bonus gifts

ksgenealady
ksgenealady Posts: 1 Newbie

I receive bonus gifts in the form of shovels, row scoops, etc. but when I get a bonus of 5 extra moves, they never appear. I cannot find them to use. Where should I go to look for them?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020

Hi and welcome to the community.

5 extra moves bonus is added directly to the number of moves you get on any level. For example if you get it on start of a new level with 18 moves when you will start this level it will give you 23 moves instead of 18 moves.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This gives you 5 extra moves at the start of the next level when you win it and there is no way to save this booster for later. If you check your pre-game boosters, you will have the option to buy this booster as well, 6 Gold bras if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps ☺️

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator

Hello @ksgenealady and a very warm welcome to our farmtastic community! I know it is easy to overlook those 5 etra moves, I know I did the first few times it happened. It has been suggested to let the players decide when they want the 5 extra moves, but at this time that is not possible.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?