extra lives and boosters

oostg05
oostg05 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why is there no more advertising for extra lives and boosters?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Watching ads for the boosters and lives is a bonus feature and still in testing phase. It is not available to all the players and all the times. As all other bonus features it is not permanent part of the game. Therefore there is no guarantee that you will always find this feature in your game or device.

Having said all of that. It may also be unavailable due to some technical issue and hopefully might return to you soon.😀

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.🐣

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,360 Candy Moderator

Hello @oostg05 and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastic Community. As mentioned above, watching ads is not available to everyone and it can appear and disappear at random. Interesting side note - I had never had the opportunity to watch ads (and I have been playing King games for over 8+ years) and then about 2 weeks ago I now have the opportunity to watch an add for 3 extra moves in my Farm Heroes game, so don't give up hope, the feature may yet reappear in your game.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?