Some of my boosters on Farm Heroes are less/missing by a few. What happened?

cheebeng_64
cheebeng_64 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been playing Farm Heroes for years now and have collected/accumulated many boosters. However, recently I've noticed that when I opened my game to play, some of the boosters have been missing eg: 102 wheels down to 92 and the doggie from 7 to 6. I definitely didn't use any and if I did...I would know and keep track.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please do the standard troubleshooting by logout, update your game application, restart your device and login again. Abd check if it solves your case.

Boosters are saved on device memory and not on game application so it can sometimes be lost due to some device glitch, reinstallation, change of device. But your case is little strange as you have just lost a very small numbers. You may check with player support from the settings of your game application if you are sure about the correct numbers.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,360 Candy Moderator

Hello @cheebeng_64 and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastic Community. I am sorry this has happened to you. As mentioned above - saved boosters (those you have earned thru playing the game and not purchased) are saved locally on your device and are not stored on the King Servers so Player Support can't restore them to you. However anything you have purchased and not used is stored on the King servers and in this case Player Support will have record of it and can help restore lost items.

As suggested above, the loss may be due to a temporary glitch - maybe a temporary loss or drop in internet signal while you are playing the game. It is always a good idea to periodically clear your cache and restart your device (making sure it is turned off for at least 10-15 seconds) and of course make sure it is updated with the latest version of the game.

Hopefully the loss of boosters will stop but if it continues it may be a more serious problem, so please reply in the comment field below with the make and model of the device you are using and the software version, so that player support can try and figure out what is causing this issue.

Thank you and good luck gathering all those cropsies!

Since you have found this community, I hope that you will stay and explore and spend some time with us. It is not only an opportunity to ask for help, but also to share opinions and ideas. There are also contests where you have an opportunity to win gold bars and badges and fun stories and games to read and play.

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?