๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Level 2877

Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi
Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi Posts: 5 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I cannot pass the level 2877. There simply aren't enough moves to pick the poppy flowers with bulls. I tried to find help watching a video - and there are 4 moves more on it! Or at least there were year 2019, or in that language the video was in. In Finnish there are 16 moves, but on the tutorial video 20 moves. Can you consider changing the amount of moves?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,901 Community Manager

Hi @Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm that far in the game just yet so let me tag out lovely game experts and see if they have any tips for you.

@Chicken_Slayer @MountainMom @encantes @BQN537 @bearwithme can we help our lovely member out? โ˜บ๏ธ

As for the moves, it's quite normal for the amount of moves to be different as tweaks are made when the studio see fit so it should be possible to pass even with only 16 levels.

Hope you get to pass the level soon and good luck ๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020

@Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi Hi and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

I played again level 2877 and these are my tips:

If you have magic beans, please buy 3 shovels for 250 beans( you must have 0 shovels to buy it)

First move 2 bulls on the 2 flowers, now try to use the shovels to remove the flowers and if you are lucky with the crospies, you may delete the first 2 poppy flowers. Try to move the bulls in the raft. The raft on the right is better to remove poppy flowers.

Move the bulls always back and forte.

You need a lot of patience, but I'm sure that you can pass it!

It's a very hard level, I remember to have been at level 2877 for long time.

I think that my friends Chicken Slayer,Mountainmom, Bqn537 and bearwithme can give to you more tips!

Let me know ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Have a nice day

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,785 Friends Moderator

Hello @Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi and a farmtastic welcome to our community.

You got some good advice from my friend @encantes . Level 2877 is very difficult and took me multiple attempts. Collecting the flowers is a priority so I used the Grower companion to start the level. In addition to hitting flowers with a shovel, you can grow them by running over them with the tractor booster.

I also tried to move the bulls together if possible, thereby collecting two poppies in a single move. Moving a bull to the top raft also enables the bull to hit a poppy from above,

I needed to watch ads to get 3 extra moves when I ran out of moves. After collecting all the poppies, multiple+1 boosters and the collector booster can help with collecting the required onion and sun cropsies.

You probably already knew these ideas, so the best advice I can offer is to not give up. This level is frustrating but it can be beaten, especially with help from boosters and/or extra moves. Keep farming!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator

Hello @Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastic Community. Hopefully those great tips you got above will help you pass this level. I am not quite that far in the game also, so I havenโ€™t played that level yet.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

I gave up trying to make a video for this level. I believe it can be done but its tricky and you need to be very careful with the bull use. Moving the bulls together and hitting two poppies would be the best outcome.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,330 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Eeva-Kaisa_Rossi

I havenโ€™t reached that level yet.

Very good tips from @encantes & @MountainMom

I am sure you will pass this level, bulls and flowers are always tricky

Stay Safe and Good Luck ๐Ÿšœ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?