Farm heroes

caramella123
caramella123 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Off-Topic

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,793 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hi @caramella123 and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

Do you like candies?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy to have you here! Which is your preferite King's game? I'm really addict of Farm Heroes Saga and here you can have a lot of fun with contests, challenges and much more.

Please check here if you want to know more about the Community: ย Hot right Now in Farmย 

To win some gold bars: Farm's Got Talentย Win 30 Gold Bars hereย 

Share your ideal Farm place toย Win 30 Gold Bars hereย 

If you have question don't hesitate to ask in the Community in the support or in the discussion area.

I wish a nice day ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?