error message "Unknown_String_ID" when purchasing anything

Options
rafael1diaz
rafael1diaz Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

Has anyone see this error message whenever you try to purchase extra moves, or purchase anything in Farm Heroes Saga on an Android Phone?

I tried clearing the cache, restarting my phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've pruchase gold bars dozens of times before and even just a few minutes ago with no problems. This is the 1st time I've seen this error message. It looks like a error message coming from the King servers that process purcahses. I have plenty of gold bars in my account.

Comments

• rafael1diaz
    Options

Nevermind! I came back to the game a couple of hours later and the problem just went away on its own.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You make sure use stable Internet Connection and update the latest version of this game that I hope this happens. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rafael1diaz and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastic Community. I'm sorry that happened to you but glad it cleared up on its own. I have occasionally run into random errors while playing and they usually just go away. However you do want to always make sure you have the latest version of the game (as mentioned above), and you should periodically clear your cache and also restart your game (but make sure it is turned off for at least 10 seconds) to help ensure a smooth playing experience.

Since you have found this community, I hope that you will stay and explore and spend some time with us. It is not only an opportunity to ask for help, but also to share opinions and ideas. There are also contests where you have an opportunity to win gold bars and badges and fun stories and games to read and play.

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Have fun gathering all those cropsies!😊

• rafael1diaz
    Options

Thanks guys! I'm always on my phone when playing these games so this is the 1st time I'm using my computer to log into King. I'll have to check out these contest and read through the beginner's guide. I'm not new to the game however. I'm on level 1154 on Farm Hereos.

• si2831
    si2831 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

A alguns dias aparece está mensagem

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,060 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @si2831🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry! We use only English in this Community for everybody to communicate and understand each other better.

Hence, please post a new question using this link --> Ask a Question in Farm Heroes Saga

Hope to see you soon & have a great rest of the day🐣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?