My boosters are locked.Can you help me?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

I'm glad you found us @mmu001 🤗

This is a know issue which is being investigated by the studio but we have a couple of suggestions that has been helpful for other so hopefully it will help you too 😊

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the following levels to unlocked the Boosters -- (this doesn't alway work but worth a try).

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter 

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters

If this doesn't help, you need to reinstall the game app.

Be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, we're not sure if they will be saved or lost!

Let us know how it goes please 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the levels where we have initially unlocked the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2) Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@mmu001 Hi and welcome . I hope the information provided above helps you to get your boosters unlocked.

While you are hear can i point you in the direction of the contest area. There are a few contests to win gold bars for your game, which can come in very handy on the journey through the levels. there are also a few community contests in the community area were you can win gold bars for the game of your choice

Farm Heroes Saga contest area below

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?