Why does Farm Heroes delete beans from my total every time I win a level?

Options
dahchef1058
dahchef1058 Posts: 1 Newbie

No beans are ever added to my total and I haven’t used any.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@dahchef1058 Hi and welcome, Please check your game is up to date and also if playing via an internet browser clear your cache. Log out and restart your device and see if this rectifies your issue

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Normally when you start a level the system asks you that if you want a farm companion help which is ticked mark. It is taking your beans if you didnt uncheck it. So if you are using this on every level you will lose beans as it costs bean.

If other than this is your issue please let us know for further assistance.

Thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @dahchef1058 and good evening to you.

Understood that you are not magic beans are not added to your inventory each time you completed a level. Below are the information about magic beans, which have been shared by Mr Freddy earlier.

Magic beans are super helpful for helping you overcome the evil Rancid the Raccoon in the Rancid Levels. In exchange for magic beans you can:

• Buy the help of Farm Companions, offered before each level begins.
    • Multiply your score when facing Rancid Raccoon: any matched Cropsies will get a damage bonus to help you deplete Rancid's health bar faster.
    • Buy shovel boosters on the pre-game screen. These can be used to open flowers, crack eggs and remove Cropsies, etc.

There are three ways of getting magic beans:

1. You're rewarded with free magic beans when you complete a level. The more stars you score on that level, the more beans you earn.
    2. If you have the maximum five lives, any lives sent to you by your friends will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    3. You can purchase magic beans from the Farm Heroes Saga shop. Click the blue '+' symbol next to the magic bean image at the top of the screen, to access the shop.
    • If you refer to this point, Buy the help of Farm Companions, offered before each level begins, it means the beans are automatically deducted when you begin each level and you need to uncheck it manually as per Mr Aijaziqbal's answer.

Therefore, please make sure you uncheck the magic beans on your farm companion before you start a level unless you want to use those magic beans. Please let us know if this works for you and if you need help with other issue on the game.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon! 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?