Help with Level 3487!

Options
Anisa4G
Anisa4G Posts: 24 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Discussions

I am having a lot of trouble with Level 3487 and I could use some pointers!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,945 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Hope this viedo give some Tips

Ill tag superstar @Chicken_Slayer 😘

Thank you

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,738 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Anisa4G and welcome to our farmtastic community.

Here are some tips to beat level 3487:

• If you have magic beans, use them to get the flower-growing companion, if you have it. Otherwise, you could use a producer companion or no companion.
    • Focus on removing the poppies first. Every chance you get to direct a bull into a poppy, do it. You will need to move the bulls back to the opposite sides from the poppies so the bulls can make successive runs at the next poppies.
    • The flower-growing companion may not remove flowers fast enough to keep them from blocking the bulls from the poppies. If you need to grow a flower, you can hit the flower with a shovel booster or run over it with a tractor booster.
    • Finally, you may need to use +1 and collector boosters to get the required number of cropsies. This is your last priority, because once all the poppies are gone, it will be easier to collect large amounts of cropsies, especially if you can match 5 in a row!

You must get the bulls to knock out the poppies early or you may run out of moves to beat the level. You can also use the shovel booster to knock out a cropsie so you can make a match in front of a bull to direct it toward a poppy.

This level can be beaten without boosters, so don't despair if you don't have many. You can buy 3 shovels with magic beans before starting a level if your inventory of shovels is zero. Click on the "+" sign next to the shovel to make such a purchase. This is the only booster that can be bought with magic beans.

I hope this helps! Any other suggestions, @encantes ?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Anisa4G and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

I'm so sorry but at the moment I'm stuck at level 3484 and I can't give you some tips, but my friend @MountainMom explained very well how to beat level 3487.

In the meantime if you want to know more about the King's Community please check here: Hot right Now in Farm 

To win gold bars:

Join the Pumpkin Party and Win Magic Beans HERE 

1, 2, 3 Halloween Grow Event HERE

It's Halloween Win 30 Gold Bars HERE

I wish to all a nice day

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Anisa4G
    Options

Thanks so much for your help. Sorry for delay in responses. Had some trouble navigating; seem to be at least progressing now. Heeding your advice, I'll have to make some friends soon!. Meanwhile.... how do I get the Pumpkin Party Game or enter the Halloween badge contest. Can't get either.

Thanks and take care,

Leslie

• Anisa4G
    Options

Mountain Man:

What great tips. I was trying to get the bulls to hit the targets first. I'll keep trying...

All the best and take care.

Leslie

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,738 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Anisa4G, I am glad you are finding our tips helpful!

The Pumpkin Party is a special event in the Farm Heroes Saga game. It may not be on all devices at the same time. If it is on your device, you will find it by clicking on the icon that looks like an onion next to a notepad in the ribbon at the bottom of your game screen.

You can get the Halloween badge by clicking on the hyperlink "HERE" in the message near the top of this page that reads "Get your Halloween badge HERE". You may need to go to page 1 of that string to find the directions for this badge. Let me know if you don't find it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?