mushrooms mismove sheep automatically

Options
dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
edited November 2020 in Support

Sheep are hard enough but worse on mushroom screens. I need to get a sheep to grass, I use tools to position cropsies form the win. I slide a match next to it to move to grass, then mushrooms fall on the other side of it, make a match, and the sheep (at least black ones) move to the far end of the mushroom row not to the intended spot where I matched the cropsies. Sheep should ONLY move on a manually finder sliding match, not on automatic mushroom matches. Other things like the bull don't react to automatic matches nearby.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @dwb Welcome to our community πŸ€— Seems like you are having issue with Farm Heroes game, and you are actually posting it on Candy Crush saga community, but not to worry I can ask our CM to move it to the right community so you can get some help, Don’t need to repost it.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,731 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @dwb,

I share your frustration regarding the effect mushrooms can have on sheep when they make matches on their own. Getting the sheep to the grass is hard enough without unwanted help from the mushrooms. I think this is a design issue and not a glitch. My only advice is to watch for potential matches of mushrooms next to the sheep and try to avoid them. However, you may find that such mushroom behavior can also be used to your benefit. I suspect my comments may not be comforting, but I trust that you will get beyond your frustration and will continue to farm with us!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I hate the mushrooms for this reason!

It is like it goes out of its way to make it hard. I mean it could be a glitch. A shovel glitch with flowers was only fixed a couple of years ago since the game release, but in all honesty, I think its just design.

You'll get used to it....eventually 😢

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?