**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

Comments

• Aggeliki78
    Aggeliki78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Aggeliki78 They only allow enlish here in the farm heroes community.

I translated yours on google. And if it´s correct you asking about the video ads to watch to get extra help. It is not everyone that have that. I for one don´t have it. So you are not alone.

So if you wonder about something else please come back in english. You can use a translator on google.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,788 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate on next time as well. 😊

Click on Google Translate 👈

I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊

@kiara_wael or @Glenn1972 or @bearwithme

Have a nice day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,788 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate on next time as well. 😊

Click on Google Translate 👈

I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊

@kiara_wael or @Glenn1972 or @bearwithme

Have a nice day! 😊

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,775 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to Our Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?