๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Extra boosters from watching ads

fatdad61
fatdad61 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

When my friend plays Farm Heroes on her phone she sometimes gets a chance of extra moves at the end of a level, by watching ads. She can also get random extra boosters by watching ads at the start of a level. I do not get this option to watch ads for boosters on my android phone, nor on my iPad. Is there any way I can get the โ€˜free boosterโ€™ ads on my account?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Hello @fatdad61 ,

I play Farm Heroes Saga on an Android tablet and an iPhone, and I get the option to watch extra ads for additional moves on both devices. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app (5.49.3), then restart your device to see if you have the option. As @Diamond Lim mentioned, features are rolled out on devices at different times, and this feature was recently revised. If an update and restart don't work, reply to this message with your user ID and we will explore other options. Any other ideas, @encantes or @wykoon?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @fatdad61 and good day to you.

The "watch ad and get booster" is a test features that are only roll out to randomly selected players. You may not get it this round but just continue playing and hopefully, they will roll you to you soon.

If you need boosters, make sure that you have unlock all your companions and you may need to go back and replay some of the levels to unlock them, if you haven't.

Hope the above info is able to give you some insights about boosters. If you ever stuck at a difficult level, you may always watch tutorial videos in YouTube or go to fandom site for some info/strategy.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

P/S: Thank you @MountainMom for the mention. I've not been playing this game much in FB due to the slow loading of the game. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hi @fatdad61 and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

I'm in your same situation, unfortunately I don't have Ads in my game! I play only with an Android mobile and just 2 months ago I have had Ads just for 1 day!

I think it's very helpful because you need always boosters! Not all the FHS players have the ads in the same time, so I'm waiting for the future!

Many thanks for tag @MountainMom ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?