๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

No sounds and no advertising to get booster

Mistercinema
Mistercinema Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi all.

i have a couple of problem in farm hero saga on my ipad air 3 ios 13.7

since weeks i get no sounds and musik (ok thats not a great problem); but since round about two weeks, there are no advertising in front of a new level. So i dont get any booster :(

same on my iphone se 2020 with ios 14.2

wrote a mail to support 3 weeks ago, but no responce.

Game Version 5.49.5

hope anybody can help.

btw. Login through king account not Facebook.

regards from cologne corner

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Hope this help

• Mistercinema

ok, thx a lot.

It was a hard weekend, sitting bysite my girlfriend and her Android Pad, and each Level from her, gets video ads and booster.

But iยดm a hard boy and so iยดll fight the game without extras.

Cheers M.C.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @Mistercinema and good day to you.

Thanks for your understanding ๐Ÿ˜‰ However, please do not despair, keep playing and stay tune for new events/features including this one that may be introduced back to you in future.

Happy gaming ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Mistercinema

Hey, me again.

since my last answer i went round 250 level forward, but nothing changes about the advertising / commercial spots :(

My girlfriend gets this booster help every day on her android tablett. On ipad air (meanwhile level 548) no commercial video in sight, so its very hard to get forward with normal boosters.

Anyone else with same problem?

Is there a connection to deactivate the apple advertising id?

Regards M.C.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Mistercinema !

Unfortunately not all players get it (I don't either) it's a randomly selected control group as they are limiting players for an unspecified time usually data gathering. So you might get it in future but only the studio have control over that ๐Ÿ™‚

Also just an FYI...it's slower without boosters but they are not needed. I never use mine other than shovels, it's more of a challenge..but if you check out the win prizes tab at the top of the page, you can enter with the chance to win some ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?