cains119
cains119 Posts: 2 Newbie

How do you get the bugs in the corners to move

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,088 Farm Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hi @cains119 Good Morning 🌞 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Sorry to read that you have a bug in your event Farm winter Tournament! May you please clarify which problem is and specify your device, Pc, mobile,Android, iOS and if is possible to have a screenshot of the bug?

You can attach your photo in the comment box below like in my screenshot:

Waiting for you replyπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,169 Candy Moderator

Hello @cains119 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ™‚

Good Morning / Good Evening dear @encantes 😍

I think the player is talking about the "Starry Night" event! Did I get that right @cains119 ?

You are talking about the special event, where we have to collect the "Lightening Bugs" in each level, isn't it!

Can you please clarify which level you are having hard time with? We can play back or check our game and help you with any tips we can come up with πŸ‘οΈ

** To post back, you can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Hello @cains119 and welcome to our farmtastic community! We are happy to help.

I think you are asking how to get the fireflies off the board. If so, here are some hints. The fireflies will open their wings when a match is made next to them. The second time a match us made next to them, they will light up. In order to get them off the board, ALL fireflies on the board must be lit up. If you need help getting them to light up, there are 2 boosters that can help: you can hit them with the shovel booster or run over them with the tractor booster. Either action will advance a firefly to open their wings or light up, which ever is their next stage.

I hope this helps! Please "accept" an answer to let us know if we gave you the advice you needed.

• AndisCandies
    AndisCandies Posts: 3 Newbie

I really wish the beautiful music of starry night played during gameplay. Why doesn’t it?

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,777 Level 5

Welcome to Sweet King Community.

Thank you for your playing this game.

You can check to learn guides around King CommunityΒ here.

Hope you have a nice day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?