How do i make farm friends? I don't have any I can send lives to

keddie_hockey
keddie_hockey Posts: 2 Newbie

Can you advise on how I link up to meet new friends? Since my Farm Friends reset, I don't have any. Can you help

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to this community.

I took 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can ask them to and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send your life back and forth. I hope this makes sense to you! I wish you a nice weekend Facebook -> Create a Facebook account -> Search for "Candy Soda Group" where active players usually post comments -> Submit a request to join the group -> Post if you have been approved to join the group Leave a comment on "add yourself as a friend". You will receive a lot of friend requests, just accept them, and have friends who send you lives.

This is only possible on the PC, not on a mobile device!

Good Luck

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to this community.

I took 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can ask them to and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send your life back and forth. I hope this makes sense to you! I wish you a nice weekend Facebook -> Create a Facebook account -> Search for "Candy Soda Group" where active players usually post comments -> Submit a request to join the group -> Post if you have been approved to join the group Leave a comment on "add yourself as a friend". You will receive a lot of friend requests, just accept them, and have friends who send you lives.

This is only possible on the PC, not on a mobile device!

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?