Bee race

debdoughty
debdoughty Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Discussions

I wish we could get new team members. I don’t know who ISI is but he/she always wins

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The teams are randomly put together. There is nothing you can do.

This is not an idea.

@Elsa Please close, thank you

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,883 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Hi @debdoughty welcome to our community. I'm going to ask you if you can edit your message because you have 24 hours to make any changes. How you change your idea to read something like being able to customize your team like they have in Candy Crush Saga. I know that they don't like to close Farm Heroes ideas because the studio does want to check them out. So please try to edit your message, otherwise, they can read what I wrote. If the community manager doesn't think it can be done then she will close it.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@debdoughty As spinnifix said the teams are picked random. Only way today to change team is if your team don´t finish. The player that always wins does he/she collect so many that she/he on her own reach 400. If you collect some you can stop playing for a couple of days then you might not finish and the team change. Today that is the only way to change team.

But there is an idea to pick your own team. Is it something like that you want. If so you can vote in that thread. Click on the green link then you can read that idea.

.https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/293167/let-us-pick-our-honey-pot-teams/p1

If you want it to be in an another way explain how you want it to be.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?