(Off topic and just for fun) Christmas Gifting! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Now for whatever reason you celebrate Christmas, most of us have gifting in common. Whether you gift others or you receive gifts, its always a fun part.

So tell me about your gifts! Share some fun stories, sentimental or just plain wicked.

I love gifting. I like buying things I know people will like so for instance, Mr Slayer has some lego star wars and some star wars figures that talk. Because toys are for all ages and he has a special shelf for all his toys that we don't get to touch. If the kids are really unlucky, they have the joy of him looking after their collectable figures which of course, they refuse if they want to see them again.

My son asked for slippers. Who wants boring slippers at Xmas? Are any of you old enough to remember the rugrats series? He will be getting some nice reptar slippers, and they are like dinosaurs you put your feet straight into. Not sure what his 5 cats will make of them!

One year I had some lovely homemade fudge. Oh my it was so nice!! And I remember things like that year after year.

Miss slayers gift for her bf is a fleece blanket big enough for his bed....and even better it has many many unflattering pictures of her face printed all over it! He is going to love it (insert evil laugh here)

My favourite Christmas card this year was handmade for me by the school children I work with, it was so sweet and I will keep it forever!

So come on, spill the beans. Have you any amusing wicked ideas? Sweet sentimental, or have you asked Santa for something special?

Β«1

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?