Level 3348

Larry_Holland
Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3
edited December 2020 in Discussions

if we are suppose to get 150 suns it would help if you puta 150 suns out so we can get them. Been trying for over a week, never close to 150 suns.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,910 Community Manager

Hi there @Larry_Holland, sorry we've missed your post 😣

Are you still stuck at this level? let me tag the Farm experts and see if they can help

@encantes @MountainMom @Chicken_Slayer @PummyRaj

Any tips we can share with Larry? πŸ˜‰

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @Larry_Holland and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“

I played again level 3348 to give you some tips but I failed 🀣. First if you have beans try to use the 2nd companion the hitter, it will help with the 25 oysters that you have to collect! Try to match the cropsies from the bottom to create the cascade effect But from your post the problem is with the suns, sorry but I have to suggest you to use the color collector booster,may be just when you have 3 or 4 moves left to be sure to pass the level🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Let me know if you beat itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,785 Friends Moderator

Hi @Larry_Holland, You are an excellent player to have reached level 3348 in Farm Heroes Saga! Congratulations! We are excited to have you in our farmtastic community.

I replayed level 3348 using the Breaker companion. I liked this companion for this level because it adds extra suns on the board. I also focused on clearing the grass seeds and the spider because they are on the outer perimeter of the board, thereby opening more area on the board. I was lucky that the suns and oysters almost collected themselves using this strategy! I did need to watch the ads at the end of my game to get extra moves to collect the last couple dozen suns that I needed. I didn't use any boosters, but as my friend @encantes mentioned, the collector booster can be helpful, especially if you couple it with some +1 boosters to use in your final moves.

You can do this! You have proven your skill in this game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?