Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

PLEASE get rid of grumpy crops sounds -

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

OMG - I get to a level with grumpy crops and I just want to quit - it is annoying (I know I could turn the sound off) but my main complaint is it slows the game down way too much - please fix it.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @eugene!

Do you mean the grumpy crops levels are too slow because of the music or in general?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @eugene, I have turned off the sound for all of my games, so i can't imagine how annoying the sound of the grumpy cropsies can be. I do not experience a slowdown in my games as a result. Of course, I may be a slower player than most...might be my age! You can post this suggestions in the "Ideas" section for this game and it will collect votes from other players who feel the same way. If your idea gets enough votes, the Studio may take action. In the meantime, turn your volume down on levels with slime and grumpy cropsies -- they are annoying without the sound so you don't need double aggravation!

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

Its maybe just me because I like to play fast but the time it takes the crops to turn grumpy or not grumpy and then sometimes back again because of cascades just really annoys me. I guess the sound itself wouldn't be quite so annoying if it didn't take so long for it all to happen. (I hope that makes sense)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

It does make sense and I get you ☺️ I have to be honest and say that the grumpy cropsies levels are not my favorite so thank you for being honest and share how you feel!

I will pass this on to the team but, I cannot promise you any changes will be made but they are always open to suggestions that can make our gaming experience much better 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?