spider

Options
2406Laura
2406Laura Posts: 5 Level 2

How can I defeat a spider when there are not three boxes next to it. I'm on level 2012. The spider jumps to a spot with only one box next to it.

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@2406Laura You made the same misstake that I have made in some levels. If you look on what you should collect there is no spider there, at least if your level looks about the same as mine. So when the spider have jumped up to that spot you don´t have to do anything more with them. When they have jumped up to that spot they stop the grumpy to falling. So you just have to made the spidet to get away from the bottom.

So I put in a picture that I have marked with arrows. Arrow 1 point on what to collect. There is flower and crops. There is no spider. Arrow 2 point when the spider are there you don´t have do anything whit them just concentrate to the flower and crops. Hope it made sense what I wrote.

• 2406Laura
    2406Laura Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

OH MY GOSH!! I feel like an idiot!! I have noticed that "catch" in the past - but I am having so much trouble with this level I figured I found the issue!! Ha ha! Alright - I'll get back to it!! Thank you for your help!!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@2406Laura Don´t feel that way. As I said I have made the same mistake in some levels. And it is a easy mistake to do. Because one think when there is for example spiders they should be collected. There is other levels wiht spiders, but also flowers or fireflies that´s not should be collected they just in the way. So they have made some levels little sneaky.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?