Power ups

vhrabak
vhrabak Posts: 2 Newbie

Why do I keep losing all my power ups?????? Almost once a week the game takes all my power ups and then acts like I'm new to the game, but yet I remain on the level I was on... STOP taking my power ups! Dang, it's getting sickening!!!

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@vhrabak First ask is it the game farm heroes saga you playing. Then ask what power ups are you talking about. Is it the boosters. Or is it the power ups you get when you have help from bonnie.

If it the help you get from bonnie. Bonnie gives help wiht extra showel and +1. Then you get showel, +1 and color collect. And then the same as mention and you get extra moves. Bonnie is only in the game for a couple of days then goes away for a couple of days then returns and you start from 0 again. So bonnie comes and goes during the week that how bonnie works.

If you mean boosters. Can you see if there is something else that happen in the game when they dissepear.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,915 Candy Moderator

Hello @vhrabak 🤗 A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

I am sorry to hear that you are having the same issue that you have complained about 6 months ago! Is your game the same from that time OR did it improve in between but, went back to same behavior?

1) What device you are using? Is it a mobile device OR a laptop?

2) Did you make sure you are logged into the game?

3) When you said "losing power ups" -- were they becoming 0 OR were you seeing a "lock" on them?

4) What do you mean by "game acts like you are new to the game" -- does it show the tutorial about various icons/features?

Can you please provide answers to these questions and also give any other details that you remember? Because, the more details we give out, the better understanding of the problem for the Farm Team.

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?