why is my farm heroes game 1482 so different from the examples and helps that are listed.

Options
wblinkers
wblinkers Posts: 10 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Discussions

I only have 15 moves to try and collect 24 flowers, 150 suns 150 strawberries and 20 hay stacks?? This is impossible...don't even think using all my helps would help me win this game. The examples on the help page look nothing like the game I have.

Comments

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to King Community

Sorry but it seems that you post this question in a wrong place.This area is FHSS.Please re-post it here(FHS,please click the "green" word and you can go there)Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Yes! @δΈ€ζ°§εŒ–δΊŒζ°« has answered you ask your question about Farm Heroes Saga on correct support game area on next time. 😊

While I will tagging @PummyRaj, @MountainMom and @encantes if they can help on Farm Heroes Saga. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @wblinkers and Welcome to our farmtastic community!

The designers occasionally change levels in the game and/or requirements for a given level. The changes often make the level more difficult, but not always. For the current level 1482 in Farm Heroes Saga, Since this a super hard level, boosters will be helpful. I can offer the following advice:

1. Collect as many boosters as you can before playing the level. This does not require a purchase -- just watch ads to get free boosters. You can do this multiple times by switching between level 1482 on your map and screens accessed with other icons (e.g., check your inbox, or your events). For a limited number of times that you return to your map and open the level, you will get the opportunity to win a free booster. I would try to get tractor and collector boosters!

2. The tractor booster can be used to run over a row of flowers and collect them all. You can do that twice to get all 24 flowers. I would do the top row first.

3. The tractor booster can also grow an entire row of grass seeds. Once you remove the flowers, you may be able to grow all the grass seeds without using the tractor, but the tractor can speed up the process.

4. Focus on growing grass seeds and collecting cropsies at the bottom of the board. This way you may get other matches near the top of the board as a result of a cascading effect.

5. After the grass seeds are gone, the suns and strawberries will be available in larger quantities. One or more of the +1 boosters in combination with a collector booster can be useful to collect those final suns and strawberries.

6. Finally, if you are lucky, you may get the chance to win extra moves by watching ads at the end if needed.

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?