The game does not recognize internet

DricaG
DricaG Posts: 1 Newbie
I have a problem with the internet connection with the game, I have internet but the game does not recognize, the prizes are not showing, the problem has been occurring for a week now. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,175 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @DricaG 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game 😕

Are you having this "internet issue" only with the Farm Heroes Saga game OR all other Apps are also having the same issue?

If it is just one single game that was affected, it means that a bug has affected your game and usually, deleting & reinstalling that game App will help to resolve the issue.

** Once deleting the App, clear all the Cache before reinstalling it again.

NOTE: Please be aware that, when you delete the App - you will all your saved boosters. It is because, all the lives and boosters are stored on device's local memory.

If you are having issue with all of the Apps on your device, then the problem is with your internet connection itself! Try disconnecting completely, then connect to "Mobile Data" and see if that works out!

Please let me know how it goes and/or if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine and you will enjoy your game again!

Have a great rest of the day and a Very Happy New Year 🎉 🎈 🎉

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,175 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @DricaG 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game 😕

Are you having this "internet issue" only with the Farm Heroes Saga game OR all other Apps are also having the same issue?

If it is just one single game that was affected, it means that a bug has affected your game and usually, deleting & reinstalling that game App will help to resolve the issue.

** Once deleting the App, clear all the Cache before reinstalling it again.

NOTE: Please be aware that, when you delete the App - you will all your saved boosters. It is because, all the lives and boosters are stored on device's local memory.

If you are having issue with all of the Apps on your device, then the problem is with your internet connection itself! Try disconnecting completely, then connect to "Mobile Data" and see if that works out!

Please let me know how it goes and/or if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine and you will enjoy your game again!

Have a great rest of the day and a Very Happy New Year 🎉 🎈 🎉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?