Please remove some types of ad when have a video of free boosters.

Options
sdmndfghkamcr
sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
edited January 2021 in Discussions

Some types of them are tolerated.But few of them are inappropriate.Please tell me how to do that.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello dear @δΈ€ζ°§εŒ–δΊŒζ°« πŸ€—

First of all, a Very Happy New Year to you and your family πŸ™‚

With regards to your question, can you please tell me what are those Ads about? Which company and what do they show?

Will you be able to take a screenshot OR a short video of those and post them?

King Team does not allow / support / encourage any kind of inappropriate content in their Ads. So, if we send a report about it, they will be able to remove it completely.

Oh! As players, we cannot remove any of the Ads, but ONLY King team will be able to do that from their side πŸ‘οΈ

Hope this made sense! Talk to you soon.

Have a wonderful day and great rest of the week 🍎 🍏 🍎

• sdmndfghkamcr
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj

Here is two of them.

The second one has been involved in false advertising.Both of them are in bad reputation.Please help me to deal with it,thanks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,422 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again dear @δΈ€ζ°§εŒ–δΊŒζ°« πŸ˜ƒ

Those Ads do not look like they appear in the Farm Heroes Saga game as a part of the "Watch an Ad to get a free booster", do they?

Right now, you had to take those screenshots from your App Store / Google Play Store, I think! Did I get that right?

• sdmndfghkamcr
    Options

@PummyRaj Hi.

Those screenshots are from Google play store because I don't want to see them in my game again.😑

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?