Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

What has happened to my friends

Options
terry527
terry527 Posts: 7 Level 2

I would like to know what happened to all my friends that use to send me beans and lives. Also no longer get events says to check back later.

Would like to know how to send friends request. I an playing on King.com.

Answers

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Hi My Friend a All β€ΌοΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ I have same problem like You. Only on My FB account, I can send lives to My Friends. But on My King account it's not possible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @terry527 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to this Farmtastic King Community 🐀 🐀

First of all, are you playing on the "new modified" King.com OR the old web-page, that runs on Flash player?

Unfortunately, there are no events available while playing on King.com. But, if you have a "smart" mobile device, you will find "Daily Quests", as well as special events - which help us to earn some Magic Beans as well as Boosters.

Are you asking -- how to send "lives" OR hot to make new friends? When playing on King.com, we will receive random players as our friends.

** If you are trying to make new friends, please follow these steps πŸ‘‡οΈ

Click on the 3rd icon that is located in the far left of the page (I have marked it with Blue pen) ---> The first list you will see is the friends who are already your friends on King.com;

Scroll down to the part where you see "Add to Favorites" (I have marked this with Red pen) and go through the names that are already there ---> Click on the "Greenish Circle" to add them to your friends πŸ™‚

** If you would like to know how to send Lives on King.com, please let me know πŸ‘οΈ

Hope this helps and clarifies your question. Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a great weekend ahead πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?